Rotation Manager compliance software is a user-friendly solution that simplifies the process of rotations of allied health and nursing programs, which can compromise compliance standards and create bad experiences for rotation managers, hospital nurse educators, students, and more, not to mention waste a lot of time, effort, and money.
Created after a reputable hospital had suffered serious problems regarding clinical rotations for nursing and allied health students, Rotation Manager solves the problem and strengthens affiliation between the school, the hospital, and the student.
Max Cacchione and Enrique Triay, the brain trust behind Rotation Manager, know what it takes to create and maintain an efficient system of managing clinical rotations.
Max Cacchione, CEO
- Twelve years of experience in management of software development teams.
- Routinely managed multi-million dollar portfolio of software projects for organizations such as Coca-Cola, Chrysler and the State of Florida.
- PMP certified project manager, winner of Project Management Institute (PMI) competition.
- Princeton University computer science graduate. University of Miami MBA.
Enrique Triay, Managing Partner
- Finance & operations executive with over twenty years of large and small business experience.
- Fifteen years at Hewlett-Packard.
- Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Cornell University, College of Engineering, Master of Chemical Engineering.
- Cornell University, College of Engineering, BS Chemical Engineering.